The Finance Manager leads the Finance team to enable them to deliver a comprehensive HR service to JAC. The Finance manager will oversee all aspects of JAC Financial practices and processes, in They are expected to instigate budgetary planning, predicting advancements and opportunities and make strategic financial plans for a company.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement Finance strategies and initiatives aligned with JAC’s overall vision, mission, strategic goals, and values.
- In charge of all the Finance works and supervising a team of finance staff
- Preparing financial management report with Accountancy
- Monthly and yearly balance sheet reconciliation
- Monthly customer invoice generating in SAP system
- Updating payment schedule and follow up with overdue receivable
- Dealing/undertaking with Auditors
- Dealing with bank and Settling corporate bank accounts
- Responsible for intercompany settlements
- Responsible of month end, year -end closing books/reports
- Coordination with HR on payroll and overseas wire transfer
- Coordination with management across the company.
- Assist in ad hoc assignments as required
- Full responsibility for the accounting and reporting of the financial reserves held by the company to cover maintenance costs.
- Responsible for financial maintenance controlling which will include designing and implementing KPI’s to measure effectiveness of processes from timing and cost perspective.
- Conducting monthly/annual studies and plans to reduce cost and implement lean management across finance department.
Job Oriented Qualifications & Skills
- Experienced knowledge and strong background in Accounting/Finance
- Experienced knowledge in SAP- VISAIR
- Strong interpersonal Skills
- Experience in General Aviation industry is an advantage
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Analytical skills, ability to develop and implement accounting systems
- Report writing skills
- Integrity and Confidentiality Communication
- Use of computerized accounting system / financial systems and the development of accounting reporting tools
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Integrity, confidentiality, and approachability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues with Finance Manager.
- In-depth knowledge of Finance Laws in Jordan
- BS/MS degree in Finance/ Accounting or related field
- 10 years experience in the field .
- Excellent English Langauge ( Writing & Reading)