The Safety and Quality Supervisor to enhancing the quality of all aspects of the work in JAC and to utilize a professional System that assures the highest possible level of quality and independent surveillance of the execution of the Quality Assurance Policy of JAC within the framework of the necessary approvals and focused on flight safety.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review occurrences reports and confidential reporting system through the departments and follow up and closure.
- Utilizing specialized knowledge and experience, to manage the investigation of safety incidents.
- Perform evaluations, audits, and inspections as a part of the safety and quality assurance program.
- Monitor the implementation and the development of the remedial actions with
coordination or on behalf of the Safety and Quality Manager
- Any other duties requested by the Safety and Quality Manager.
- Bachelor Degree or two years diploma in aircraft maintenance or equivalent degree in field.
- Six years of experience in the field of safety and quality in aircraft maintenance organizations or aircraft operators.
- Safety and Quality Assurance Training Courses.
- Lead Auditor/Internal auditing techniques
- CARC & EASA Part-145 & Part-M Courses
- Aviation Legislation Course
- Aircraft Type Familiarization course
- Fuel Tank Safety Course Level II
- Human Factor Course.
- Investigation training course
Employement Type : Full time
Minimum Experience : 6
Minimum Experince Years : 6
Country : Amman Governorate, Jordan
City : Amman
Job Location : Civil Airport, Marka